Call the Mental Health Delegate Line if you are seeking help for yourself, a family member, a friend, etc. (available 24-Hours a day, 7 days a week) to obtain the following service(s):
- Information, consultation, guidance, technical advice and referral
- A Mobile Crisis Team for on-site assessment and intervention
- Referral to a nearby Crisis Response Center for evaluation, treatment and recovery services
- Deployment of a Crisis Specialist to provide appropriate support and related service for a limited period of time to a person in their own home who is experiencing a significant crisis
- Applications for Involuntary Emergency Examination and Treatment for Persons who have a mental disability, are a danger to themselves or others and refuse to accept treatment
- A short term mental health crisis residence providing intervention for various psychiatric stress conditions
- A Community Response Team for communities experiencing violence and other traumatic events to foster resilience by offering support, crisis counseling, psychological first aid, psycho-education and referral for other appropriate services.