Sex, Etc. is on a mission to improve teen sexual health across the country! Each year, five million young people visit Sexetc.org, and over 45,000 read our magazine to get honest and accurate sexual health information. They’ve helped teens with answers to their question about sex, relationships, pregnancy, STDs, birth control, sexual orientation and more!
Sexetc.org has comprehensive sex ed information including:
- Stories written by teen staff writers and national contributors.
- Opportunities to get involved and make a difference on sexual health issues.
- The Sex, Etc. blog which addresses timely and relevant news.
- Forums where teens can participate in moderated discussions with other teens.
- “Sex in the States,” which is a state-by-state guide to teens’ rights to sex education, birth control and more.
- Videos about sexual health.
- A Sex Terms glossary of almost 400 terms.
- Accessibility on mobile and tablet devices.
Sex, Etc. is published by Answer, a national organization that provides and promotes unfettered access to comprehensive sexuality education for young people and the adults who teach them.